Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2013 2:36 pm  #1

armrest and vent crank

i'm restoring a 1968 galaxie 500 convertible. where on earth can you find the front door armrest and vent crank. i have checked e-bay, googled, restore parts venders and junk yards. For some reason that this door is really special. the armrest is a 3 screw hole. first to second is 6 inches. first to third is 14 inches. i never had the old ones so i have no idea what the cushion looks like. also i have 1 vent crank but need another. this one looks like the window crank but halve the size with the cut out. im really sure there is someone out there knows if its possible to find them or i might have to use something else. thanks for reading this.

October 9, 2013 5:30 pm  #2

Re: armrest and vent crank

I think I have some vent window cranks. You might have to change the knob for your interior color. I may also have some armrest. I will have to check my parts. Let me know if your still looking for them.
Thanks Troy

Do some miles, Get some smiles

October 10, 2013 6:01 am  #3

hi there troy. yes im still interested in vent cranks and armrests if you have them. thank you

October 13, 2013 7:30 pm  #4

PM sent

Do some miles, Get some smiles

October 14, 2013 11:11 am  #5

sorry can't send PM. still want parts.

Board footera