Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2020 2:40 pm  #1

Interior seat vinyl 1972 convertible

Does anyone have a suggestion other than SMS?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by rcode (December 13, 2020 2:41 pm)

December 14, 2020 5:09 am  #2

Re: Interior seat vinyl 1972 convertible

Dennis Carpenter, Ecklers and Concours lists interior kits for different Galaxies. I got my interior from Lebanon Bonny, but I heard they closed. Problem is SMS supplies most all of the material for classic car interiors. I waited a year for SMS to run a vinyl color for my car. Finally got tired of waiting and had them use a pattern that was close to the original. I couldn't tell the difference when I was done. When I was looking for my interior I did a search that brought up some small car interior companies that offered original and custom vinyl fabric. Don't recall any names it's been a few years.

December 14, 2020 4:04 pm  #3

Re: Interior seat vinyl 1972 convertible

I found it for 69-70, is that different? I find that difficult to swallow that 69-72 front bench seats would have been different?
Thanks Lowrider

Last edited by rcode (December 14, 2020 4:04 pm)

Board footera