Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2020 8:02 am  #1

1963.5 fastback

I have a Rangoon red fastback, q code, 4 speed. car was built in first part of 63 in dallas plant, I am looking for anyone whom may be left or has/had a family member who worked there. I have found numerous grease pen markings on the frame, firewall, interior panels. I can send pics of what I uncovered but not smart enough to post. found HP and HP55 ON drivers side frame rails, assume meant 427, the 55 possibly references the 4 speed and 3:00 to 1 rear end on door tag. the firewall has 66Q and the serial number and to rt of mastercylinder is last 5 digits of serial numbet over a big J, the paint color. the rear sear panel has 77x in center where top of seat goes. anybody experience this? Thanks in ADVANCE, MONTIE

Board footera