Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2019 1:34 pm  #1

Ignition Engineering Anaheim CA

Anyone have any contact or knowledge of Ignition Engineering, 1244 E Balsam Ave, Anaheim CA?  I sent him my Y block distributor back in October for rebuilding but now I am unable to make contact with him.  He doesn't answer phone, text or email.  Kind of sad because this was the part number correct distributor for my 61. 

December 17, 2019 1:36 pm  #2

Re: Ignition Engineering Anaheim CA

Look at Google maps to see if there are any businesses next door or close by. If so, try calling them and seeing if they know the owner of this business and what's going on.

Another possibility is to do a search for the business owner's name using quotes and CA (for California) to help narrow the search.  Idea is to find alternate contact info.  Likewise, you can do searches on the business owner via the state of California that might provide you alternate contact info.

If you find a home address or home number you might be able to contact him or his family. It could be there are health issues or something else going on.

January 12, 2020 7:38 pm  #3

After much fretting and increasingly exasperating text messages I finally starting receiving communication from Ignition Engineering.  Remarkably, I ended up getting the distributor back and the rebuild work was completed.  It appears to be a top notch rebuild.  Not sure what the situation is but customer service skills are lacking at a minimum.

Last edited by finsrn (January 12, 2020 7:40 pm)

January 13, 2020 2:21 pm  #4

Here are some pictures of the finished distributor.

Last edited by finsrn (January 13, 2020 2:23 pm)

January 23, 2020 3:25 pm  #5

Glad it finally worked out to a positive end.

Board footera