Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2019 9:24 am  #1

Selling 61 Sunliner restomod

Hi Forum friends,
Sadly the time has come for me to part ways with my 61. I have documented the restoration of this car on this site for a number of years. If you check out my posts, there are numerous pictures and discussions of the rebirth and trials associated along the way. This is a turn key car that is fun to drive. I' drive this car almost daily in the summer.
I will post more details in classifieds. PM me if you want more info. Thought I would post on this site first in the hopes a fellow Galaxie enthusiast might be looking for something like this.
http://i64.tinypic.com/dcvcko.jpg

Last edited by dan_6776 (February 19, 2019 8:33 pm)

February 19, 2019 10:45 am  #2

Re: Selling 61 Sunliner restomod

What is next? Is it time for a new project?

February 19, 2019 7:40 pm  #3

No project at the moment. Lol. Want to upgrade boat at the lake but wife says car has to go first😢. Timing is right to make a move. Retirement is right around the corner for me and I plan on spending more time at the lake which means the car will just sit in the garage more. Time for somebody else to enjoy the car!
http://i64.tinypic.com/dcvcko.jpg

Last edited by dan_6776 (February 19, 2019 8:32 pm)

February 20, 2019 2:50 pm  #4

You still need a vehicle to drive to the lake and it is not like you can drive them at the same time, eh? Boats can be even bigger money pits than cars, so it may be best to only have one.  What's the old line, they say, ...the two best days in a boat owner's life are the day he buys it and the day he sells it. I seem to remember you saying something about Anglin Lake once, so if that's where you're at, at least you wouldn't need a whole lot of boat on that lake, which could be a small mercy. I hope the car finds a good home.

February 20, 2019 5:12 pm  #5

Too funny! Haha
I hope it finds a good home also! It's a great car. I'm sure I will really be sad when it leaves the garage.
....you know...that car would look really good cruising the streets of Prince Albert????

February 22, 2019 10:14 am  #6

It would look great in P.A., and anywhere, for that matter. I'll have to look into getting this other hole in my head first.

July 19, 2019 1:03 pm  #7

Still for sale!

Board footera