Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2018 1:23 pm  #1

New Body Panels For 63-64 Galaxie

Hello - 

My name is Mike and I am with Auto Metal Direct. We're currently developing a new line of 63-64 Galaxie body panels. I would like to start sharing information on new products, but I'm not sure if this forum allows vendors to promote new products. Please let me know know if I can share new product info. 

Thanks!

October 25, 2018 4:33 am  #2

Re: New Body Panels For 63-64 Galaxie

Hi Mike - I just purchased a pair of rear quarters and outer wheel housings from AMD - would have liked to have bought a roof panel and 'C' pillars too

October 29, 2018 2:48 pm  #3

Panels and wheel houses for a 70 would be great, too!

November 7, 2018 1:00 pm  #4

Jiffy wrote:

Hi Mike - I just purchased a pair of rear quarters and outer wheel housings from AMD - would have liked to have bought a roof panel and 'C' pillars too

We have a lot more 63-64 Galaxie parts in development. Take a look at the attached pictures. Everything in blue is in development. Quite a few of these parts are in stock now. More are on the way.

November 7, 2018 1:02 pm  #5

70XL wrote:

We're starting with 63-64 Galaxies. If these panels do well, I'm sure we will develop parts for additional years.

November 8, 2018 12:45 pm  #6

Auto Metal Direct wrote:

70XL wrote:

We're starting with 63-64 Galaxies. If these panels do well, I'm sure we will develop parts for additional years.

I know it is a bit of a dream, but I'll understand if you are wanting to save the best for last.

January 21, 2019 9:06 pm  #7

So how does your plan turned out? 

Board footera