Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2013 2:35 pm  #1

Forum features

Now that everyone has had a chance to look around I figured I would post a short list of some of the features this forum offers that we didn't have at the old forum.  Many of you have already found, and are using these options but for those that haven't here is a list:

Avatars,  A little picture that goes with your name to help identify you.

Picture Upload,  This forum has direct pic upload for easier picture sharing

Sections, As you can see from the main page I can create many sections for the forum such as classifieds and such

Thread Subscription,  This was a big one for me and the main reason I made the move.  Before a person had to respond to your specific post for you to get an email now any response in the thread will generate an email to anyone who has subscribed to it even if they have not posted on that thread

Pin Topics,  If a thread becomes particularly popular/informative/useful I have the ability to pin it to the top of the forum so it is highly visible and easy to add to.

Anyway that is just a few advantages to this new forum.

Board footera