Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2015 4:37 pm  #1

Parting out 67 Galaxie Convertible

Sadly enough, I will be parting out my project.  I have purchased another Galaxie that is closer to finish.  Below are parts that I can think of.
Left and Right front fenders, decent shape
Hood, minimal to no rust
Trunk lid, minimal to no rust
Window regulators, front and rear
Hood hinges
trunk hinges
instrument panels and dash bezels
complete new rear partial quarter panel, driver side.  Primed to protect it
rear fender extensions
Bumpers- some surface rust
headlight bezels
tail lights with bezel
seats bench, front and rear - need redone, but good to use as is if needed
Complete restored convertible frame will all new steering and ball joints.  Primed with rust protection paint and painted black.  1 piston disc brakes in from.  New shocks front and rear.  9 inch rear end 3:00 ratio.  No rust what soever, had some original paint on it when I started restoring the frame.  These are very hard to find.  Rolling tires and rims included
Convertible top frame
hydraulic cylinders
I'm sure there are more parts.  I can send pics if wanted.  I will assist in shipping, but buyer to pay cost.  I am located in Southern Indiana 30 minutes outside of Louisville, Kentucky.  Shoot me an email and let me know which parts your interested in and we will work out a price.  I'm not looking to get rich here, just recover a little money that I am going to lose.  If you email I will provide phone number to discuss further.
Thanks, I hope this helps someone put another Galaxie back together.
mccericsam@gmail.com

Last edited by mccartyef (February 21, 2015 4:38 pm)

February 20, 2018 6:38 pm  #2

Re: Parting out 67 Galaxie Convertible

I could use a right side vent window regulator, console door, trunk trim....what else?....over wheel trim.  Let me know if you have any of this.  Thanks.

March 15, 2018 9:57 pm  #3

Re: Parting out 67 Galaxie Convertible

auto or standard?

Board footera