Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2013 5:26 pm  #1

Just joined in!

Hey everyone, I just got a 1966 Ford Galaxie Ltd with a 352. My dad bought it as a quick flip but it was in such nice shape and I fell in love with it so fast we couldn't sell it. It has zero rust, runs great and we just rebuilt the brakes. It's a full option hardtop with power windows, power steering, power brakes and AC! All working! beautiful interior and paint. We just lowered it an inch from the already sagging suspension (about two inches lower than factory now) and pulled the wheel covers. it handles great and its my daily driver to high school everyday. Everyone loves it so much it's really a great car! Thanks for looking everyone and I'm glad to be a part of the forum!

Jesse.

June 5, 2013 5:31 pm  #2

Re: Just joined in!

There we go! Hope ya like

June 6, 2013 9:32 am  #3

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!  That is a nice looking car.  What are your plans for it, leave it all stock, modify it, some where in between??  Everyone has their own interpretation of what a car should look like and have for features so I am always curious what new owners have planned for there rides.

June 6, 2013 6:40 pm  #4

That's a great car and in great condition too!  Welcome to the forum.

1966 Galaxie 500 2 door 289ci/AT
1965 Chevy C10 Stepside shortbed restoration (in progress) at
http://www.lugnutz65chevystepside.weebly.com

June 7, 2013 8:07 pm  #5

Dude, nice car!  Welcome to the club!

Board footera