Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2013 7:41 am  #1

The annual forum fund raiser is over.

Thank you to everyone who contributed.  We managed to rase about 60% of the total operating costs, which is fantastic!!!  Thanks again for all your support.

May 1, 2013 3:59 pm  #2

Re: The annual forum fund raiser is over.

Daze, the fund raiser completely vanished from my brain. Can I still send you some funds? Don

WKMA,Ya'll

May 1, 2013 4:04 pm  #3

I would be happy to take your donation  

May 2, 2013 4:09 pm  #4

Any report?

1966 Galaxie 500 2 door 289ci/AT
1965 Chevy C10 Stepside shortbed restoration (in progress) at
http://www.lugnutz65chevystepside.weebly.com

May 2, 2013 5:05 pm  #5

Jayz66 wrote:

Any report?

What do you mean?

May 3, 2013 4:25 pm  #6

Daze wrote:

Jayz66 wrote:

Any report?

What do you mean?

Did you raise enough? Half of what you need?  I just wanted to know if people responded well enough, but I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty either.  I hope you raised it all and maybe some to spare because prior years came up short.

May 3, 2013 7:27 pm  #7

Jayz66 wrote:

Daze wrote:

Jayz66 wrote:

Any report?

What do you mean?

Did you raise enough? Half of what you need?  I just wanted to know if people responded well enough, but I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty either.  I hope you raised it all and maybe some to spare because prior years came up short.

May 1st post by Daze says he raised 60% of the total operating costs

Z

'66 Galaxie 500

'65 HiPo Mustang

May 4, 2013 6:03 pm  #8

yep what Z said.  I did this fundraiser on both my forums and the IRS forum came through with a little more funding, but then again there are more members over there.  We are at 55% here and about 65% over there.  I made the same post on the other forum so I merged the two and over all came out with 60%

May 4, 2013 6:44 pm  #9

Daze wrote:

yep what Z said.  I did this fundraiser on both my forums and the IRS forum came through with a little more funding, but then again there are more members over there.  We are at 55% here and about 65% over there.  I made the same post on the other forum so I merged the two and over all came out with 60%

OOOPS!    Sorry.   All this just goes to prove that I don't pay attention!  Please don't tell my wife!  She already has enough evidence! LOL!

Board footera