Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2013 9:53 pm  #1

Well what do you guys think of the new forum???

I am open to any and all suggestions

January 2, 2013 7:59 am  #2

Re: Well what do you guys think of the new forum???

I am a member of the Focus forum which is similar so I think I can get used to it pretty fast. Haven't been very active with this lately and I have sold the LTD. Still have the 67 convertible but am in the process of selling it now.  I find that what I really enjoy about it is the building and restoring of it but not so much the ownership. After I get it finished, I tend to just let it sit and wish for something to do with it. So now I am thinking I will sell and some time in the future consider another project car. Maybe a 67 station wagon?!

January 2, 2013 8:40 am  #3

Roger, good to here from you!!!!  I totally here you the building IS the fun part!! I like to drive too, but for me it is one step worse.  It is the problem solving and custom work that I like, but once I work the bugs out of a system I tend to move to another section of the car with out finishing the section I was on.  When I put IRS under my mustang I hit it hard for about 6 months and got it all working the way I wanted, but now that it is set up I have not gone back and finished all the little things related to the project.

January 2, 2013 10:19 am  #4

Daze, I just signed on to the new forum and will have to get used to it. So far, my pea brain like what i see. Hope you have a super 13'. Don

WKMA,Ya'll

January 2, 2013 11:53 am  #5

Looks good but the default font and it's size are hard to read.

January 2, 2013 12:05 pm  #6

677litre wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, I will change the font and I can see what I can do about the size.

January 2, 2013 1:18 pm  #7

Looks god on the first sight! Will spend sme more time later and see if I can find something to report   

January 2, 2013 1:33 pm  #8

Daze wrote:

677litre wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, I will change the font and I can see what I can do about the size.

Fixed both.  Let me know if that is better

January 2, 2013 1:52 pm  #9

Is there a "manage attachments" button to permit direct uploading of pictures? I haven't found that yet, but I hope there is that type of option. I did have a little trouble logging in, but it may be at my end. My browser, Fire Fox, was giving me the spinning wheel for a very long time, but clicking the stop button got me to the home page. looking good so far.

January 2, 2013 2:07 pm  #10

Daze, Looks pretty good to me.  Simple interface and easy to use. - Matt

1963 1/2 Galaxie 500 P Code 390 4V Police Interceptor

Board footera