Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2015 6:42 am  #1

Tennessee Galaxie 500 Owners

Being new to the group, I would like to see if there are Galaxie 500 owners on here that are close to me in Tennessee.    Knoxville, Oakridge, Kingston, Crossville, and Chattanooga anyone?????

Jim White
Kingston, TN.
www.k4apy.com

May 4, 2015 11:56 am  #2

Re: Tennessee Galaxie 500 Owners

Im a little further up near Rogersville.

Do some miles, Get some smiles

May 4, 2015 12:46 pm  #3

carcrazy wrote:

Im a little further up near Rogersville.

Cool!!!   Howdy Neighbor!!
I tried searching the user list by state, but it didn't do that, so I thought I would just try to see who all was close to me.  Rogersville is a pretty good hop, but not too bad.  What Galaxie model do you have?

Jim White
Kingston, TN.
www.k4apy.com

May 6, 2015 9:18 am  #4

I actually have a 68 Mercury Monterey. Not exactly a Galaxie but it has the same roof.

Do some miles, Get some smiles

May 7, 2015 7:15 am  #5

carcrazy wrote:

I actually have a 68 Mercury Monterey. Not exactly a Galaxie but it has the same roof.

Ford did a lot of that with Mercury.  Similar chassis, with different Dash, grill and tail light panel.   Falcon and Comet is a good example.

Jim White
Kingston, TN.
www.k4apy.com

Board footera