Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2013 11:42 pm  #1

72 Lincoln Coupe for sale up the street. 100k miles. $8k

What do you reckon.  Its in good nick, painted well in 94 and shedded since.  460 4v drives well with just a few littel jobs to rego.  White with white leather interior, 1/4 vinyl roof.  Would look great as a slammed cruiser.  Rare in Australia at this price.  The guy has to sell because he is heading back to theStates in a fortnight.  Anything I should know about these big land yachts as I have never had a lincoln?  Body and paint excellent, all elevtrics work except on passenger window, interior good.  Needs just an exhaust manifold gasket s it spits when cold.  

January 22, 2013 9:00 am  #2

Re: 72 Lincoln Coupe for sale up the street. 100k miles. $8k

For the most part a big Ford is a big Ford (chassis wise).  If that is a really good price in Australia I would say go for it.  worse case scenario if you decide you don't want it anymore you fix the little things then sell it.

Board footera