Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2016 9:38 am  #11

Re: What to do with all of the parts?

dan_6776 wrote:

So funny. Wow, just went thru P.A. Today. Fishing at Anglin.

All's good if you can avoid the bridge on the weekend. LOL. Our family cottage is at Christopher. I'll keep an eye out for your car cruising through town.

June 26, 2017 8:38 pm  #12

Super old post but Dan if you have parts I could very well be interested pm me if you see this pleasr

September 12, 2017 2:38 am  #13

so difficult to make it original. I think you can ask for help from mechanic or at least you may have had instruction to complete it. 
On some car website, there is magento 2 checkout to makke faster payment. It does not include parts so it is easily to create many magento 2 plugins. But cars is imppossible  

Last edited by Harry (September 20, 2017 12:47 am)

No Pain No Gain

April 12, 2018 1:30 pm  #14

Just a follow up on an old post. I decided it was time to let all of the parts go. Some were rebuilt, cleaned/painted and also, NOS, and some really hard to find items like A/C/pulleys, cruise control, etc...
I started by posting just a few items with really no interest. I ended up meeting a guy thru the postings with a few old Fords that said he would buy everything I have! I kept the fender skirts as they weren't going to work with his projects. We agreed on a price for the parts and out the door they went. A combination of one sale for all and selling to a guy that would use them to help finish his projects convinced me to let them go. Kind of bittersweet as I have had them since 1987. Anyway, time to move on...

Last edited by dan_6776 (April 12, 2018 1:34 pm)

Board footera