Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2014 3:25 am  #21

Re: New build!

All the seat mounting brackets and such are done. I also installed the Towncar electric trunk latch.

March 21, 2014 7:23 pm  #22

That looks great!!  those seats look really comfortable.

March 27, 2014 9:20 am  #23

All the new bushings, ball joints, rod ends and air ride suspension is in. Next is all the air lines, wiring and sensors.

March 28, 2014 3:13 am  #24

I made some sleeves to seal the top of the rear air bags and run air lines thru. New master and booster.

March 29, 2014 4:22 am  #25

Air ride sensors are in and the rear sub box. I will be putting in 10" Kickers before the rear seat is in.

April 11, 2014 7:42 pm  #26

so what do we have going on in this pic??

April 12, 2014 4:26 am  #27

That's the front driverside air ride sensor. There's one on each wheel. That'll keep the ride hight where I set it no matter how many people or how much weight is put in car. I did star installing the Nastalgic A/C unit yesterday. Picking up trani and rear chunk Monday. 4 speed top loader with bigger input shaft, Yukon posi-unit with 3:00 gears. Pics next week! Heading to Barrett Jackson today with the crew.

April 12, 2014 4:44 pm  #28

Oh ok. That makes sense. I have no experience with air bags so I had never seen parts like that.   Looking forward to the next installment of pix.

April 23, 2014 2:52 am  #29

Got the 295-50-15's on stock 15x10 5" offset rims. Fit nice. Even lowered all the way it still rolls.

Last edited by Taz (April 23, 2014 2:53 am)

April 24, 2014 2:48 am  #30

Heads-check, intake-check, rocker bolts-check...   waiting for Hbeam rods then its assembly time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera