Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2013 8:34 pm  #1

Annual fund raiser to fund the forum. Everyone please read.

This forum has been active for many years now.  During that time I have covered most of the cost of the domain name and the operating cost of the actual forum.  We did do a donation fund raiser a few years back but it has been at least 2 years.  I have no intention of closing the forum or discontinuing  my $$ contribution to keeping the forum running.  We are building something special here and I want it to continue to grow.   With that said however I could use some help, and to that end April is going to be our annual fund raiser month.  I will except donations anywhere from $1.00 on up.  Feel free to give what ever you can.  Donating to the forum is 100% optional and if no one donates the forum IS NOT in jeopardy of closing!! No mater what happens with donations I will continue to cover any unpaid operating costs.  Donations can be sent through PayPal to dazed@bresnan.net please mark the payment as "forum donation".  At the end of April I will be deleting this post.  Thanks for supporting  www.GalaxieForum.com

Last edited by Daze (4/04/2012 10:33 am)

April 10, 2013 12:08 pm  #2

Re: Annual fund raiser to fund the forum. Everyone please read.

Special thanks to everyone who has contributed to the form. The fund raising is going we'll. With about three weeks left we have raised about half of what is needed to fully fund the forum. Thanks again for all support! 

Board footera