Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2014 9:30 pm  #61

Re: Member Intro

hey guys. my name is chris. this is my first big ford car so i've been searching for a good online resouce for answers for my 60 galaxie. there are sites dedicated to starliners, but this is a two door sedan and many parts don't interchange. i have been in the 61-66 and 67-72 f series trucks for several years, but i am finding owning this car to be kinda challenging. anyways, glad to find this place and thanks.
chris

January 20, 2014 6:46 pm  #62

Hello Everyone,

Second day here, like the site and everyones cars! Look forward to seeing the site grow. I am from Winchester, VA. I have three cars right now, two 1972 Gran Torino Sports and a 1966 Mercury Cyclone GT.

February 8, 2014 9:17 pm  #63

ezernut9mm and foote500  Welcome to the forum!!!  sorry I didn't welcome you properly when you first joined, I have been kind of busy and wasn't paying much attention to the member intro post.  Would love to see some pix of your cars.

February 9, 2014 9:23 am  #64

Here is the Cyclone.

Here is one of my 72 Gran Torinos getting ready for paint.

Here is my other one.

And here is a car that I looked at a few weeks ago that I would love to restore.

February 10, 2014 9:07 am  #65

Thise are some greate looking cars!!  So are you going to get the 61??

February 10, 2014 7:58 pm  #66

Daze wrote:

Thise are some greate looking cars!!  So are you going to get the 61??

Folks say I should stay away at 3900.00

February 10, 2014 8:34 pm  #67

looks good in the pic, is it solid or are there rust issues?? what is the drive train like??  That price could go either way depending on what all it has.  I can see shying away if there are major issues.

February 11, 2014 8:27 am  #68

Daze wrote:

looks good in the pic, is it solid or are there rust issues?? what is the drive train like??  That price could go either way depending on what all it has.  I can see shying away if there are major issues.

I don't think its that bad-here is a pic of the other side. Looks like the rocker is the worst of it. Plus, just how many Starliners could there be left.

February 24, 2014 7:37 pm  #69

Hey guys I'm new here to this forum. I'm from Marshall, Minnesota. I've been collecting cars, and working on them since I had a job at 13. Among my cars, I have a 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 convertible. The car is restored, but there are still some things I would like to change. I'm just hoping to meet some other Galaxie owners and find some inspiration.

Last edited by Dieselholic92 (February 24, 2014 7:37 pm)

1967 Ford Galaxie 500, convertible, factory A/C, 289, 3 speed with overdrive. 

***Currently for sale***

February 24, 2014 7:53 pm  #70

foote500 wrote:

Daze wrote:

I don't think its that bad-here is a pic of the other side. Looks like the rocker is the worst of it. Plus, just how many Starliners could there be left.

Don't care how you slice it that is a great looking car.  What engine and trans does it have???

Board footera