Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2021 7:44 pm  #1

FS: '61 Starliner / Galaxie show-polished chrome

ALL MOLDINGS SOLD.  Thanks Forum

Due to a Starliner restoration being cancelled, I will be selling off a lot of parts that I have for that project.
I have the;
1- right and left tail-fin moldings         --------)    All of these moldings were professionally polished,
                                                                          at  Advanced Plating, Nashville, TN.   BEAUTIFUL WORKMANSHIP 2- right and left lower door moldings           )
3- right and left lower 1/4 panel moldings   )
4- right and left front of fender moldings     )
5- right and left headlite bezels         --------)  
I have several hood moldings, center grille moldings, radiator surge tanks, grilles, etc... that have not been polished yet but are mostly in very nice condition.... some better than others. There is a lot more parts but I will not flood the ad listing more today.
I also have 4 '61 Starliner project cars, a '61 2 dr sedan and a '61 Galaxie 500 (with factory air) projects that are going to be put up for sale and several '62 Galaxie and Galaxie 500's (mostly Z, M and G code car) projects.
Call or email if you have any questions.... please NO texts... I don't do texts!!...8 six 5-two 5 0- nine 9 0 nine
Thanks, Rick...I can ship moldings in PVC tubing if requested. Located in the Knoxville, TN area...zip 37737

Last edited by fordloverracing (July 23, 2021 1:39 am)

Board footera