Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2020 5:19 pm  #1

FOR SALE: '60 thru '64 Starliners, Galaxie's and convertible

Mother Nature has finally caught up with me after 63 years of playing with my Fords..... it is now time to sell off while I can.
I have a:
SOLD-----'60 Starliner parts car
'61 Starliner, 390/auto/pwr/strg, pwr/brkes
Car has sat for over 35 years inside, seats are there, little body work
'61 Starliner, bare body only but I do have frame, rear end, front end and lots of parts to build
'61 Starliner, needs frame off to build it right. Needs lwr 1/4 sections, probably some floor work, etc.  No engine but it does have the 3 speed trans still in it. It is a rolling project
'61 Fairlane, 2 dr. sedan, Y-block, body in good condition
SALE PENDING -----'61 Galaxie, 2 dr. hardtop, no engine/trans, has FACTORY AIR COND except compressor/brackets are missing. A really good car to build.
'62 Galaxie 500, 2 dr. sedan, M code engine, no engine or trans. good car to build
'62 Galaxie 500, 2 dr. sedan, B code, black/red int, no eng/trans
'62 Sunliner FRAME,  it has been steam cleaned, sandblasted then powder coated in semi-gloss black, than ALL front and rear suspension/brakes rebuilt with NOS Moog parts. I stopped right before I installed a Borgenson box on it. It is on rolling tires/wheels..
If you have any serious interest in any of the above or are looking for a healthy FE engine, just holler and I will get you more info and price. I really don't want to sell off just a little molding, etc.. right now......let me know if you need something and I will put it on my list.
Thanks for the Forum space,
Rick
Knoxville, TN. area
rbt3246(at)bellsouth.net

Last edited by fordloverracing (September 12, 2020 11:24 am)

Board footera