Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2013 9:21 am  #1

1965 galaxie parts/ '65 convertible project

I've got tons of '65 Galaxie parts if anyone is looking. Fenders, doors, hoods, trunklids, seats, trim, glass, moldings, interior parts, etc. I've also got a '65 convertible project that needs finished. New quarters are installed and the body is in primer. I have all the interior parts and top, bench seat. I also have a complete XL interior with console that would need to be restored. No engine or trans. The front has been converted to disc brakes and power steering with a crown vic clip, but I have an original frame that could be used if stock was preferred.

September 17, 2013 9:31 pm  #2

Re: 1965 galaxie parts/ '65 convertible project

I need front and rear armrest bases for my 65 2 door Galaxie hardtop. Also looking for wheel well moldings and trunk emblem and spears.

Thanks,
Mike

December 7, 2013 10:22 pm  #3

I could use a drivers side rear door panel [rear panel drivers side,2 door] or complete set if they are decent.Thanks Jim

January 18, 2014 7:52 pm  #4

I have a 1965 Galaxie Conv that recently was hit fairly hard in the rear. Perhaps you have parts that can help me bring the car back to life or even have a good rolling chassis. My car is good from the convert frame going forward. What do you have and what state are you in?

Ray

Board footera