Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2018 1:22 pm  #1

1966 Galaxie 2dr. Fastback: Need trim/panels/interior stuff

If you read my intro post you will learn a little more. I have a 1966 Galaxie Fastback, I know not the most popular like the early 60's but it was my Father's and I'm determained to build it! So I cannot for the life of me find Quarters, or any panels like I really need the pass. Dog leg. I also have the trim package that on the side molding that runs along the car, if you remove it, it has holes and posts that would be a nightmare to re-work, and I've never seen another one like it. So I need 2 pieces the rear moldings that go behind the door, on the rear quarter, I'll try and post some pics today. I also have the blue/teal interior I am going another route, Brand new carpet still in box, and all the trim I need to find black or sell mine. Anything you have for a 66 i will look at! Thank you

Board footera