Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2019 7:35 pm  #1

1964 galaxie

I finally figured out how to post photos just wanted to show what i am working on.

May 15, 2019 9:35 am  #2

Re: 1964 galaxie

Well that's supercool!  Please keep us posted with more pictures when possible.  What's the motor on that bad boy?

I used to think that being a car guy was shallow, but now I don't give a crap

May 15, 2019 11:33 am  #3

The red one has a 1968 390 4v bolted to the original 64 cruise-o-matic the blue one has the original 352 4v with the original cruise-o-matic. Progress to date pulled motor out of red one took the power steering system out of the blue to put in red one in process of rebuilding control valve with as many nos parts I can get

May 15, 2019 7:53 pm  #4

Nice pair you got there!  Keep us posted on the progress.

May 15, 2019 8:00 pm  #5

A bit of history on these cars they were built at the Atlanta factory 11 days apart they booth ended up in NC dealerships. The blue one was at a dealership 25 miles from my home town and the red one was 200 miles from my home town. My 73 Maverick came from the same dealership as the blue one

Board footera