Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2019 7:48 am  #1

1967 Lime Green Galaxie convertible

I am trying to find out how many 1967 Galaxie convertibles Ford produced in the lime green paint color. I have not had any luck with my searches. I have found that there was 18,859 convertibles made that year but could not find anything about specific colors. I inherited this car from my father that he had owned for about 20 years that mostly sat in his garage only to be driven on special occasions or to a car show. This was his pride and joy to which is now my pride and joy,still sits in the garage to be driven only on special occasions or to a car show. Still all original including paint and cloth top.  If anyone could guide me on where to find out any info on the 1967 galaxie convertible it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

April 15, 2019 10:45 am  #2

Re: 1967 Lime Green Galaxie convertible

I think 67 info is in the archives that Marti has. Check into seeing of you can get a Marti Report for your car. Use your favourite search engine to find him on the internet.

Board footera