Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2017 10:52 am  #1

New and complete Duraspark setup 390 FE

I bought all these parts to convert my '64 Merc over to Duraspark.  When I went to install the distributor, I found that I actually have a FT block that uses a larger distributor bore and oil pump shaft.  So this distributor doesn't fit.  Unfortunately there isn't a Duraspark setup for an FT block.  So my loss is your gain

Re-manufactured Motorcraft distributor for a '76 F150.  Has some assembly oil on the shaft and gear but has never been run.  Dual vacuum advance.

New Motorcraft ignition module.  This is the correct module with the blue strain releif grommet.  Mounted to my fender but never ran.  

OEM ignition coil for '76 F-150.  Installed on the motor but never run.

New plug wire set.  Never installed

New ballast resistor.  Correct 1.3 Ohm.  Installed on my firewall but never ran

Correct connectors for the coil and module to distributor.  Two are new in box.  One has been spliced into my wiring harness so two of the wires are cut short. Otherwise brand new.

This is everything you need to convert over to Duraspark, minus the wires needed to join everything together.

$100 plus shipping for everything.

Last edited by Maynard (June 20, 2017 10:56 am)

June 26, 2017 8:41 pm  #2

Re: New and complete Duraspark setup 390 FE

So is it for an fe sorry if I missed something or if this is a dumb question

June 26, 2017 8:42 pm  #3

Just saw the headline so yes it is.   You ship to Canada?

June 27, 2017 5:12 am  #4

Shipping to Canada should be fine. Send me an address and I'll get a shipping quote.  Thanks!

Eric

June 27, 2017 4:32 pm  #5

Cambridge Ontario Canada n1r 2w7 is postal code can't seem to pm you so I can't give whole thing

June 28, 2017 10:11 am  #6

Not sure why the PM feature isn't working.  I just took the package to the  local shipping place down the street.  $110 shipped ground to Canada!  yikes!  I'll get a price from the FedEx store or UPS store and let you know if its cheaper

June 29, 2017 12:37 am  #7

Holy -oh no I used a word I shouldn't have- how heavy is it ?  I got a whole fender from somewhere outside Chicago for that lol.  Can't just throw  it in a small box with a stamp lol

June 30, 2017 2:47 pm  #8

UPS is much better.  $40 and change to ship to Cambridge.  I'll do $90 for the parts and $40 for shipping.  $130 total USD

Let me know what you want to do.  Thanks!

January 28, 2018 11:23 am  #9

Do you still have the dura-spark setup?

January 31, 2018 11:25 am  #10

Sorry.  Sold a while ago

Board footera