Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2018 1:25 pm  #1

Package tray for 63.5 500XL - made of fiberglas - made to order

Because no shops offer a new package tray for 1963.5 (fastback) Galaxie 500XL , an acquaintance in Norway made a mold based on the original package tray of metal and are ready to make more. Its handmade and require time and work. He has already made one for me and it is outstanding. Some pictures are attached to this post. 

Handmade package tray ready to paint: $500 USD
Handmade package tray painted in the color you want:  $750 USD

The tray maker is a professional fiberglas/polyester worker and is employed in a shop making different boats of polyester and fiberglas. So the level of knowledge and practice with fiberglass is high. The paint used on the trays are the same as professional paint shops are using

This advertisement will be announced at different forums and facebook, if orders exceed more than 10, it may be actual to reduce the prices a bit, mainly for the work with fiberglas, also for the paint if same color is chosen by several customers

We will offer shipping, also international

Interested? Send an email to 1976kjell@live.no

63 1/2 Galaxie 500 XL, 390 4b, C6   ----       1982 MB 380 SEC
1984 Ford Sierra Xr4i                        ----       1987 Ford Scorpio 2.9i Ghia
2008 Ford Mondeo                            ----        1976 Combi camp 2000

Board footera