Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2017 6:27 pm  #1

WTB: Interior rubber floor covering, 1960 Fairlane 2 dr. sedan

Wanting to buy the interior rubber floor covering for a 1960 Fairlane 2 dr. sedan. or information as to where to purchase same.  I am talking about the complete rubber mat that would take the place of full carpeting in the low-line cars.  Color is not important, as it can be "dyed". I believe this mat to be in two pieces, front and rear. I have seen the remnants of a mat in a 1961 four door Fairlane at the salvage yard, and I believe 1960 would be the same floor pan. Thanks for any information you may be able to provide.   David

October 25, 2017 11:54 am  #2

Re: WTB: Interior rubber floor covering, 1960 Fairlane 2 dr. sedan

I have a full set, not in the best condition. I can text or email pics if you like.

October 26, 2017 5:35 pm  #3

Re: WTB: Interior rubber floor covering, 1960 Fairlane 2 dr. sedan

Hello,     Please post some  pics either on this page, or through PM.   Are they for 2 dr. or 4 dr. sedan?  Thanks,   David.

Board footera