Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2017 2:01 pm  #1

Selling my 1967 Ford Galaxie 500

I'm listing my 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 convertible for sale. The car was restored in 2006. Completely taken down to bare metal, repainted, engine rebuilt, new clutch, new carpet, new convertible top, etc. The seats, dash, and door panels are all original and in nice shape. All of the gauges work, along with the warning lights. The engine is a 289 2 barrel, backed by a 3 speed on the column with overdrive. I have never tried to get the overdrive to work, and the transmission does leak oil (I believe most of it comes from the overdrive unit). Along with the power convertible top, the car also has factory air conditioning (not hooked up, but all there), power steering, and AM/FM radio. The AM/FM radio used to work nice but recently quit. It rides on reproduction bias ply tires, and will also come with 1966 Galaxie hub caps. I also have the original build sheet for the car, although most of it is hard to read.

It's not often to find a car in this shape with this odd option combination. I would love to keep this car, but I do not have the time for it.
Asking $16,500.00 OBO

Located in Lynd, MN

Last edited by Dieselholic92 (June 3, 2017 1:54 pm)

1967 Ford Galaxie 500, convertible, factory A/C, 289, 3 speed with overdrive. 

***Currently for sale***

January 26, 2018 7:24 am  #2

Re: Selling my 1967 Ford Galaxie 500

Price drop to $15,000.00

1967 Ford Galaxie 500, convertible, factory A/C, 289, 3 speed with overdrive. 

***Currently for sale***

Board footera