Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2014 4:20 pm  #1

FOR SALE 15" GALAXIE & LTD FINNED WHEEL COVERS - Set of 4

Back in the late 60's my father had a GalaXie XL and it came with these Finned Wheel Covers.  In Clearing out my mother's garage I found that there were still a complete set of 4 Finned 15" Wheel Covers from that XL as well as another 3 covers of the same type in rather poor condition.  I am sellinG the complete set of 4 for my mother for $300 or Best Offer

The wheel covers are still in the original boxes although the boxes are rather dried out.  The wheel covers are in very Good condition.  One has some slight scuffin on one small section of the outer rim.  I did not wash the covers so there is some dust on them.

The Part#'s on the boxes is C8AZ 1130B.  

They are located in Dearborn, Michigan 48124 ( just around the corner from the Rouge Plant and Ford's American Road offices)  I would prefer a local sale, pickup is also an option.  I could ship them and the seller would have to pay the actual shipping costs including boxing them up as the original boxes would not make any trip.

Last edited by jziggy101 (November 14, 2014 7:16 pm)

October 23, 2014 4:32 pm  #2

Re: FOR SALE 15" GALAXIE & LTD FINNED WHEEL COVERS - Set of 4

jziggy101 wrote:

Back in the late 60's my father had a Galazie XL and it came with these Finned Wheel Covers.  In Clearing out my mother's garage I found that there were still a complete set of 4 Finned 15" Wheel Covers from that XL as well as another 3 covers of the same type in rather poor condition.  I am sellin the complete set of 4 for my mother.  
The wheel covers are still in the original boxes although the boxes are rather dried out.  The wheel covers are in very Good condition.  One has some slight scuffin on one small section of the outer rim.  I did not wash the covers so there is some dust on them.

The Part#'s on the boxes is C8AZ 1130B.  

They are located in Dearborn, Michigan 48124 ( just around the corner from the Rouge Plant and Ford's American Road offices)  I would prefer a local sale, pickup is also an option.  I could ship them and the seller would have to pay the actual shipping costs including boxing them up as the original boxes would not make any trip.

I would post photos but being a new member I do not have that right yet.  Please reply to this post or message me and I will provide photos.

Board footera