Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2016 12:48 am  #1

Parts for sale for 68 ford galaxie 500 Xl

Hi Guys,
found some Parts for a 68 Ford Galaxie 500 Xl with a 428 Fe engine. I have some original wirings, i think it should be for the Radio and loud speakers on the Front and Rear, and some more. All connectors are alright, the most wirings are completey and not damaged. I have the original rear window blower that is mounted in the hat rack, include the switch and I think also the wiring (i'm not really sure because of the wiring, but i could you send pictures if someone is interested). Also i have two used hood hinges. An rare original tachometer also that was mounted in the Front of the Center console ( i don't know if it works but it seems to be in very good shape). I have an original engine cooler coverage, used Master cylinder (for use with four brake drums) and some small stuff. If someone of you is interested, i would ship to USA (i live in Germany). ;) Could send you much pictures if someone is interested. I don't know how much the shipping is to the United states, had to clear this in Singular case. If you need pictures, write me a message with your E-Mail adress, will send you the pictures as soon as possible. Sorry if my english is not the best. ;) Greetings from Germany!

Board footera