Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2014 4:50 pm  #1

1960 Ford Sunliner For Sale Needs Finishing Hard to Find RUST FREE!!

1960 Ford Sunliner Galaxie Convertible For Sale

I purchased this beauty about 4 years ago having the intensions that I would finish it but I restore classic vehicles for a living and I don't have the time to finish her. When I got her she was just a primered rolling shell with the front end and drive train or suspension , it was all missing. I purchased a 351W motor out of a 1992 Ford Bronco with very low miles and cleaned it up and installed some new parts and put it in the 1960. When the car went of to paint it was completely stripped so that paint could get where it should. Not a lot of produced for these so it took time but I found individuals that produced some parts like the molding's that go down the side and those were very expensive but well worth it. Some of the molding's I had straightened and polished. Lot's of NOS parts have been installed only because I was building this car for me and all my personal cars get NOS parts. This classic has had many thing's done to find out more about this Rare Ride Contact : Paul or Rhonda at (510) 793-2221 After Business Hours Please leave Message

Important Information:

Motor 351W , AOD Transmission , Brakes , Fresh Paint , New Chrome , New Rims By , "Rev Wheel" and brand new tires No Miles on the Rubber , Dash has been restored and looks great. Lot's to mention Please Call Paul George (510) 793-2221  NOTE: A/C & STEREO ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE OF THE CAR !!

Also I lowered the car to give that really nice look...................

Price $21500

CALL PAUL OR RHONDA ( 510 ) 793-2221 AFTER BUSINESS HOURS PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE

Last edited by Galaxie 63 428 (October 15, 2014 4:51 pm)

Board footera