Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2012 9:03 pm  #1

Welcome to the Ford Galaxie Forum

I am the proud owner of both a 64.5 Ford Mustang as well as a 62 Ford Galaxie. Being a Mustang lover I enjoy the benefit of 5 large Mustang forums and many other little ones, that I can post on if I want information, ideas, help or just to share what I am working on. Several years ago I had trouble finding a Galaxie forum that I could call home. So taking my experience as a co-admin on one of the larger Mustang Forums I have created my own.  It worked well but we have now moved here to have more features and to make it more user friendly.   I hope to continue to build a large family here where people can share, and where all opinions and questions are welcome. ALL are welcome here. Enjoy, post questions, and introduce your self I would love to get to know you and more importantly get to read about your project. 

Board footera