Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2019 9:55 am  #1

61 Galaxie Sunliner for sale(restomod)

I have owned this car since 1986. This car was purchased from Chino, Califonia and as a result is truly a rust free car. It still has the original undercoating. It is a factory power seat, power window and factory install air conditioning car. Also came with P.S. And P. B.
A quick summary of restoration:
2002 4.6 and 4r70w transmission out of a low mileage police car.
Rack and Pinion steering from a Cavalier
Hydroboost from an Astro van
Disc brakes all around. Fronts are Cougar rear are Lincoln
Custom interior based off of a 2003 Monte Carlo SS
Floor console
Voxx Old Skool rims, 18" front, 20" rear
Ron Francis wiring harness
Flowmaster super 40 dual exhaust
The air conditioning has not been connected, however all components were tested at a rad shop for function. You would need to have new lines made and installed.
I have replaced or rebuilt virtually every component. Power window motors, convertible top pads, top well pad, top cylinder lifts, heater core, etc... The top was replaced years ago and is in good condition. You name it I've done it. Original weather stripping, window felts have been replaced. There is so much more I've done to this car It would take me forever to list it all. Please Pm me for pictures or more details.
Now the bad....I live in Canada, but would be happy to help in anyway to facilitate the sale of this very rare and unique car.
http://i64.tinypic.com/dcvcko.jpg

Last edited by dan_6776 (February 19, 2019 8:31 pm)

Board footera