Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2017 10:42 am  #1

1966 Galaxie Convertible - Parting out

Lots of Parts!!!! I was doing a frame-off restoration, but the project became too expensive and time consuming. Now parting out entire car. Have blasted and painted and ready to install Frame with mounts. Also have lots of Brand new suspension & steering parts from MOOG and other high quality brand. Have entire car in a box, plus few parts left from a donor car. Let me know what you need. I have not set any price. If your price sounds reasonable I will ship them to you.

January 16, 2018 2:09 pm  #2

Re: 1966 Galaxie Convertible - Parting out

Do you happen to have the chrome/stainless A pillar (interior) posts from the convertible or the stainless pieces that go across the top of the windshield interior? Need to be in good shape.

Board footera