Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2017 8:49 pm  #1

Hi I'm new here...

Hi all. I live in Regina Sask. I own a 65 Country Squire (running) and I'm presently resuscitating a 70 Marquis ragtop that is not mine. When I'm not busy with them I waste the rest of my time on a 54 Mercury truck (also running).

September 12, 2017 7:54 am  #2

Re: Hi I'm new here...

Hi Dave,
I live in Saskatoon and 70XL lives in Prince Albert. Nice to see a Sask. connection!

September 13, 2017 3:15 pm  #3

We had a 65 Country Squire when I was little. It was put down before I was old enough to drive, but the odometer was on the third time around and I think it went through a couple of engines, 390 4V's. Plenty of memories being a little tyke in a car with no seatbelts in the rear seats.

Welcome Dave, post up some pics of your rides, please!

September 20, 2017 1:00 am  #4

Nice to meet you and look forward to see your ride
any one has more details about: https://bsscommerce.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout.html 
wan to find more

Last edited by Harry (September 21, 2017 8:04 pm)

No Pain No Gain

Board footera