Galaxie Forum Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury DazeCars www.galaxieforum.com

This forum is for all years of the Ford Galaxie and all other Full-size Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars. This is a place to share information, skills, pictures, and stories for the purpose of building friendships and furthering the enjoyment and restoration of these cars

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2017 5:46 am  #1

Radiator Support Pannel Drawings

Hi My name is Andy. I'm from Melbourne Australia.
I have a 1967 Galaxie 2 door hardtop that I have been rebuilding for the past 18 months.

A mate painted the engine bay and dismantled the Radiator support Panel and has no idea how it goes back together. I have it about 1/2 way and am at a bit of a loss with the few final pieces.

Any idea if there is a schematic drawing of how all the parts go back on?

Any help appreciated. (Yes I know he should have taken photos) I would have but was away for work and he decided to surprise me on my return in which I was very greatful

1967 Galaxie 500 2Door Fastback. 429ci, C6 Transmission. 
A work in progress

August 13, 2017 11:36 am  #2

Re: Radiator Support Pannel Drawings

I don't know about drawings but you might be better off requesting pictures.  There are quite a few 67 guys on this forum and if you told them exactly what you wanted pix of (specific locations and angles) I bet they could hook you up.

August 14, 2017 12:21 am  #3

Thanks mate. Appreciate the message

A work in progress

August 16, 2017 1:23 pm  #4

A factory shop manual may have exploded drawings of all the parts. You can buy a manual online and you may be able to find some free images.

August 17, 2017 5:54 pm  #5

Thanks mate. I have a shop manual and unfortunately it doesn't show an exploded view of the support panel.

A work in progress

August 18, 2017 2:51 pm  #6

Maybe these images will be helpful?

August 18, 2017 2:53 pm  #7

It doesn't like the second image for some reason. It was of the cooling system, rad, waterpump, hoses etc.

September 20, 2017 1:02 am  #8

Try to follow the images. It has lots of parts to do
step by step as when you use one step checkout magento 2 to checkout or any magento 2 plugins. on ecommerce website to complete

Last edited by Harry (September 21, 2017 8:01 pm)

No Pain No Gain

Board footera